Sunday, August 20, 2006

A Few Links

Hey, all. Don't you love how freaky my eyes look in this pic? I'm straight-up evil, yo.

But enough about me. I'd like to call your attention to the links I've posted to your left. StuffOnMyCat is not a site I altogether approve of, but Joe forwarded it to me and since I suspected it would give some of you out there a laugh, I've posted it. The other two are how-to sites for cat owners who have ... shall we say ... issues. Not that cats create issues, of course. But, you know how humans can be. Total pains in the ass.

All right, I gotta go. The Wire is on in a few and I'm psyched. After that, a little Deadwood is in order. Yeah, man. Deadwood rocks my closet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin, I just went and look on StuffOnMyCat and its a great website. Catch ya later Homie!

Peace Out!

Anonymous said...

Great to see a cat so confident in his "Pumpkiness" that he can look at other websites.

Joe (stupid Google won't let me sign in)