Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A Very Good Girl

I came home sick today from work and like a good girl went right to bed. I slept for about four hours straight and when I woke up Trixie was cuddled up right against my side.

This was such an incredible development from the crack fiend she usually acts like that I grabbed my phone off the bedside table (where else would it be? I'm home sick but that doesn't mean the office closes!) and snapped this pic after I rolled over and she CLIMBED onto my BACK!

But the problem is that you can't really tell that that's my shoulder there at the front. It just looks like part of the sheets. So course I had to take another one:

Unfortunately, in this one you can tell that I'm not feeling well. Good thing the Trick was such a good girl and stuck by me all afternoon.

She's a very good girl.

2 comments:

Joy said...

At least you maintained your sense of humor throughout your sickness. That might be one of the funniest pics I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

haha i agree with joy. Very funny picture! I hope you are feeling better