Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thermometer

I've been wanting to gush about my latest bit of handiwork - installing a thermometer onto the house so that we can see, from inside, how cold it is outside - and Ari has allowed me to do just that, all the while also gushing about how cute she freaking is.

This window bench was Ari's favorite thing in the entire world up until a few weeks ago when the glue gave way and the velcro came off. I put one of the kitchen stools next to the window hoping to recreate the magic, but Ari scoffed at my ridiculous attempt to trick her into thinking they were even remotely the same thing.

So this morning it occurred to me to put the window bench ONTO the kitchen stool and whalla! Ari is ready to forgive and forget. Or at least, she's ignoring me in a less hostile way than before.

Love you too, sweetie!

No comments: